Bespoke Cable Assembly & Harnessing in the UK
We can meet your bespoke cabling needs. We are experts in all aspects of custom cable assemblies and cable looms. We can supply any quantity, from one offs up to thousands, and any cable length, from a few centimetres up to 20 metres. We can supply almost any kind of termination, including solder (leaded/lead free), IDC and crimp. We offer cost-effective production of RF and COAX cables, because of our programmable coaxial cable preparation machine. We work to IPC 620 administered by our in house trainer, and use state of the art CIRRIS automated testers.
We work to your design or help you to specify it.
We can work to your design, or we can produce drawings/loom boards for you. We have years of experience in producing the simplest and most cost-effective designs. You are welcome to talk directly to our Production Engineer. Please do get in touch for a chat about how we can help.
Why our clients choose us:
- 100% testing with CIRRIS testers for point to point and insulation strength.
- We can provide a sample for approval, before we start production
- We are happy to answer questions and give advice
- Quick turn-round and competitive prices
- A flexible service, shaped to meet your needs
You can depend upon us to fit all types of connectors including:
- MIL5015, MIL38999 from several manufacturers & other circular styles
- Push pull connectors; ODU, Lemo, Fischer
- D types, DIN, Mini DIN, Micro D, Hirose, Jack and other AV connectors
- RJ45, USB, CAT5/6 and other data connectors
- BNC and all standard RF connectors
- Molex KK, ribbon cables, and other crimp Board to cable connectors
- Harting, ILME, IEC320 and other power connectors
- Standard spade, ring terminal and other crimps in various wire sizes.