What Flair can do for you
- Guidance when developing new ideas or modernising existing designs to streamline production or reduce costs
- Help with product compliance and CE legislation
- Expertise for one-off or large production runs from the simplest point to point cable to the most complicated cabinet, backed up by 100% testing
- Recommendations for custom enclosures, precision machining of turned part or CNC components
- Flexible production for printed circuit boards of all types and sizes to support our harnessing, turnkey solutions and integration
- Maximum flexibility, from small batches to large runs, holding buffer stock, with the same high standards of workmanship throughout
- Friendly and expert assistance – call us to find out how we can help.
Our new director
1 May 2019
We are delighted to announce that Johannah Hickton has accepted a new role as director of Flair Electronics. Johannah has many years of experience with the company, and understands it’s clients and business very well.